Football Season! I love watching college football and, of course, I enjoy eating game day foods. I make a variation on the club sandwich that is really easy to prepare and tastes good. This recipe could be made for other occasions, but I seem to only make it during football season.
1 can Pillsbury® Crusty French Loaf
1⁄2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1⁄2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
5 slices deli turkey
5 slices deli ham
4 slices bacon, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Unroll the dough. Sprinkle the cheeses over the dough.
3. Place the turkey, ham, and bacon on the dough.
4. Roll the dough and press the edges to seal. Make 4 slits in top of loaf. Place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake the club loaf at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch slices.
Enjoy! And Geaux Tigers!!